DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS IN CHARLESTON
Just because you have been charged with a crime does not mean that you are doomed to the consequences of that crime. The criminal law system in this country allows each individual charged with a crime the opportunity to present his or her side of the story in a court of law to be judged by a jury of his or her peers.
An experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney can take measures to help you receive a successful outcome to your case. At Sahn Law Firm in Charleston, South Carolina, we are fully prepared to protect you from the severe consequences that your charges may carry, from loss of liberty to high fines.
Put A Former Prosecutor On Your Side
As a former prosecutor in South Carolina, I am familiar with the inner workings of the criminal justice system. With me representing you, you will have an arsenal of experience and knowledge on your side, defending your rights and fighting to defeat or reduce the charges against you.
For more information about the types of cases I handle, please visit the following pages:
- Drug offenses: Drawing on my years of experience, training and knowledge of the law, I will quickly move to minimize charges and penalties.
- Domestic violence: Prosecutors have become increasingly vigilant in their penalization of criminal domestic violence. However, just because you have been arrested does not mean you are guilty.
- Assault and murder: Violent crimes are some of the gravest accusations that you can face in the criminal system.
- Gun charges: Once a weapon becomes a part of criminal charges, the possibility of significant prison time increases.
- Bond/Bail: If you are in jail following an arrest, I’ll do everything I can to secure your prompt release.
- Driving under the influence (DUI): The penalties for driving under the influence in South Carolina are extremely harsh. The sooner you put your case in the hands of an experienced DUI defense lawyer, the better off you’ll be.
I also represent clients who face theft charges, traffic offenses, probation violations, criminal sexual conduct, juvenile offenses and white collar crimes. I handle cases in General Sessions Court, federal court, magistrate court, and municipal or traffic court.
Learn more about my background and credentials.
- What Can Someone Expect When They Call Your Office Regarding Their Criminal Case?
- What Additional Legal Expenses Can I Expect In My Criminal Defense?
- What Are The Common Types Of Criminal Cases That You Handle?
- What Happens Within The First 24 Hours Of My Arrest?
- In A DUI Arrest, Will I Leave Jail Able To Drive?
Contact Me For A Free Initial Consultation
To discuss your case with a former prosecutor who understands how the South Carolina criminal justice system works, please contact me today at (843) 856-2222. There is no charge for your initial consultation.