Mount Pleasant Criminal Defense Attorney
In accordance with the United States and South Carolina law, individuals who have been criminally charged are provided with certain rights to ensure they are not wrongfully convicted or punished too severely. Therefore, it is vitally important that a defendant consult and hire a seasoned Mount Pleasant criminal defense attorney who can not only guide and support them through the complex process, but secure their future opportunities by reducing the charges, getting the charges dismissed, or getting a “not guilty” verdict. In addition, the skilled attorney may be able to protect them from the potential severe consequences of being convicted, which include high fines and jail sentences. Ideally, a Mount Pleasant criminal defense attorney will begin devising a winning strategy for their client even before the prosecuting attorney has even had a chance to start working on the file.
Why Choose Michael Sahn- Mount Pleasant Criminal Defense Attorney
Michael C. Sahn, Mount Pleasant criminal defense attorney, along with his partners at Sahn Law Firm – Attorneys at Law provide their clients with aggressive and skilled representation during difficult legal situations. Whether an individual is facing criminal charges, a life-altering personal injury case, or family law matters, Sahn Law Firm – Attorneys at Law is the right choice for them. Let’s have a look at the following distinctive features which make Sahn Law Firm – Attorneys at Law stand out from its competitors:
- Michael C. Sahn is a former local prosecutor, turned criminal defense attorney
- Michael C. Sahn is a top-rated criminal defense attorney by peers, judges, and former clients
- Knows the local court systems very well, having lived in the area most of his life
- Very strong connections in the local court system
- Empathetic and compassionate attitude towards clients
- Years of litigation experience in the courtroom
- Free initial consultation, including explaining the relevant laws and their prospective application to individual cases
- Direct and honest communication that keeps clients informed about the latest case advancements
Hire a Mount Pleasant criminal defense attorney
Having an experienced Mount Pleasant criminal defense attorney on one’s side will prove fruitful in getting them through whatever difficult legal situation they face. By building a strong defense, a criminal defense attorney in Mount Pleasant can help an individual avoid jail time and staggering fines. Every client’s case is unique, and this is something that an experienced Mount Pleasant criminal defense attorney will always take into consideration when formulating the strongest possible defense strategy.
Learn more about my background and credentials.
- What Can Someone Expect When They Call Your Office Regarding Their Criminal Case?
- What Additional Legal Expenses Can I Expect In My Criminal Defense?
- What Are The Common Types Of Criminal Cases That You Handle?
- What Happens Within The First 24 Hours Of My Arrest?
- In A DUI Arrest, Will I Leave Jail Able To Drive?
Contact Me For A Free Initial Consultation
To discuss your case with a former prosecutor who understands how the South Carolina criminal justice system works, please contact Michael Sahn, Mount Pleasant Criminal Defense Attorney, today at (843) 856-2222. There is no charge for your initial consultation.
Areas We Cover: