Kyle L. Ward, Esq.
Attorney Kyle Ward has been living in South Carolina for the past 14 years. He attended the University of South Carolina as an undergraduate where he double majored in Business Management and Marketing. After graduating from USC he attended Charleston School of Law where he worked for LexisNexis as a legal research assistant and earned special honor for pro bono work at graduation.
After passing the bar he began his legal career as an assistant solicitor with the First Circuit in Dorchester County prosecuting major crimes and was the lead prosecutor for major drug crimes. In 2016, he left the solicitor’s office to pursue his passion in family law and worked for The Peck Law Firm. While working with The Peck Law Firm he worked closely with his clients in all family matters including divorce, custody, alimony modification, adoption/termination of parental rights, and Department of Social Services cases.
In June 2018, Kyle Ward joined the Sahn Law Firm to continue serving people, who have had something go wrong in their most important relationships. I look forward to serving all families in need.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- 100% devoted to litigation
- South Carolina – 2013
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina
- J.D., 2012
- Honors: With Honors
- University of South Carolina, Columbia
- B.S., 2008
- Bachelor of Science
- Outstanding Public Service Award – Charleston School of Law, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Dorchester County Bar Association
- Attorney at Law – The Peck Law Firm, LLC., 2016 – Present
- Assistant Solicitor – First Circuit Solicitor’s Office, 2011 – 2016
- Law Clerk – Le Clercq Law Firm, P.C., 2010 – 2011
- Associate – Lexis/Nexis, 2010 – 2012
If you would like to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or my direct phone number is 843-695-7210.