Douglas A. Henley, Esq.
Attorney Douglas A. Henley was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina. He graduated with Honors from the College of Charleston with a B.A. in Political Science in 2009. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Charleston School of Law in 2012, where he graduated cum laude. While attending law school, he clerked for the Kuhn & Kuhn law firm where he assisted in drafting estate planning documents.
After passing the bar in 2012, Mr. Henley began his legal career with the Sahn Law Firm. Since joining the Sahn Law Firm, he has primary focused on and handled all types of complex family law litigation matters. Mr. Henley is a strong advocate and prepares tirelessly to ensure his client’s divorce, child custody and support related interest, and financial interest are properly protected throughout the litigation process.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning And Wills
- 95% devoted to litigation
- South Carolina – 2012
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina
- J.D., 2012
- College Of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- B.S., 2009
- Bachelor of Science (Political Science)
- CALI Award Recipient In Torts
- CALI Award Recipient In Alternative Dispute Resolution
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
If you would like to contact me directly at Doug@sahnlaw.com or my direct phone number is 843-856-2222.